You can give us your feedback on our website, whether it's positive or not so positive, by emailing us at email@example.com
Website research prize draw terms and conditions
- The prize draw is open to individuals invited to and who complete the Law Society of Scotland’s 'tree testing' exercise during September 2016.
- The prize draw is not open to Law Society of Scotland employees.
- Only one entry per person in to the prize draw.
- The winner will be chosen at random by computer and notified by email within 30 days after the closing date.
- One winner will receive a £100 Amazon voucher.
- The Law Society of Scotland reserves the right to substitute the prize for a different voucher of the same value.
- The winner of the prize draw may be asked to participate in publicity.
Latest-news Rss Feed
- Law Society of Scotland comment on Prime Minister’s Brexit statement
- Law Society of Scotland Street Law project makes European finals
- Law Society of Scotland's statement on ‘Scotland’s Place in Europe’
- Glasgow Solicitor Alison Atack to be next Law Society of Scotland vice president
- Society comments on Scottish Government Budget