It's time to talk about progression in the profession
We want to start an open and postive discussion about gender equality in the legal profession. Take a look at the questions and stats below and get involved in the conversation. Discuss them with colleagues and friends, tell us your views by email, or join the conversation in our LinkedIn group or on Twitter using #LetsTalkProgression
• What benefits does diversity offer our profession?
• What can we do to promote thinking about gender equality?
• What can you do to promote diversity and challenge the gender pay gap?
• How can we ensure diversity at senior levels across the profession?
• Does your social or ethnic background affect your career options?
• What should we do to close the pay gap?
• How can you progress your career and have a family?
• Why do so many women in their 30s leave the profession?
• Why do so few men take up shared parental leave?
• Should we encourage more men to study law?