Conference ticket competition terms and conditions
- The prize draw is open to those who retweet the @lawscot promotional tweet
- The prize draw is not open to Law Society of Scotland employees, or Council members.
- Only one entry per person will be allowed into the draw.
- The winner will be chosen at random by computer and notified through Twitter on Monday 19 September 2016.
- If the winner doesn't respond within 48 hours, a different winner will be selected and offered the prize.
- Three separate winners will each receive one free ticket for the Law Society of Scotland's annual conference 'Leading Legal Excellence' taking place in Edinburgh on 30 September 2016.
- The prize cannot be swapped for cash or other alternative. However, if the winner can't attend themselves, they may transfer the prize to another individual.
- The winners of the prize draw may be asked to participate in publicity.