Get the latest news from the Scottish legal professionSign up now
Situated in the heart of Edinburgh, just a few minutes walk away from Haymarket railway station, The Law Society of Scotland’s Atria Conference Centre is a modern, spacious venue with a range of flexible rooms and the latest audio-visual technology. We can tailor each space to your own specific requirements, whether that’s a meeting for 4 or a conference for 100.
Our experienced team are on hand at every stage of your event, from initial planning to the day itself, offering timely help and advice to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Our excellent day delegate rates include:
Main meeting room hire
Three servings of tea/coffee
Finger buffet lunch
42-inch LCD screen with “We Present” to allow you to connect easily to your laptop
All rooms have free Wi-Fi, comfortable seating and climate control.
You can arrange our meeting rooms for all kinds of business occasions - pick a layout that fits your meeting:
• Boardroom – ideal for formal meetings
• Cabaret – great for collaborative working
• Theatre – for professional presentations
• Classroom – a comfortable education environment
• U-shape – enables and encourages open discussion
* Video conference only available in selected rooms.