Financial Services Bill
A Bill To amend the Bank of England Act 1998, the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the Banking Act 2009; to make other provision about financial services and markets; to make provision about the exercise of certain statutory functions relating to building societies, friendly societies and other mutual societies; to amend section 785 of the Companies Act 2006; to make provision enabling the Director of Savings to provide services to other public bodies; and for connected purposes.
- View the Bill on the UK Parliament website
- Amendments moved in Committee Stage (June 2012)
- Amendments with reasons and effect (June 2012)
- Second Reading Letter sent to Peers (June 2012)
- Amendment to be moved in Committee (October 2012)