Social Care (Self-directed Support) (Scotland) Bill
The objective of the Bill is to provide individuals with a range of choices about how they receive their support and places a duty on Local Authorities to provide four choices to individuals who are assessed and requiring support.
- View the Bill on the Scottish Parliament website
- Law Society of Scotland Written Evidence (April 2012)
- Law Society of Scotland - Stage 1 Briefing (August 2012)
- Law Society of Scotland Stage 2 Amendments (October 2012)
- Law Society of Scotland Stage 3 Amendments (November 2012)