Housing (Scotland) Bill
A Bill to make provision about housing, including provision about the abolition of the right to buy, social housing, the law affecting private housing, the regulation of letting agents and the licensing of sites for mobile homes.
The Bill was introduced on 21 November 2013.
- Visit the Scottish Parliament's website to view the Bill
- The Law Society of Scotland's written evidence (January 2014)
- Director of Law Reform Michael Clancy gives oral evidence to the Infrastructure and Capital Investment Committee (22 Jan 2014, 1hr38mins)
- Letter to the Infrastructure and Capital Investment Committee (February 2014)
- Law Society of Scotland's Stage 1 Briefing Note (April 2014)
- Stage 2 Amendments (with reasons and effects) (May 2014)
- Stage 3 Amendments (with reasons and effects) (June 2014)