To make provision about immigration law; to limit, or otherwise make provision about, access to services, facilities and employment by reference to immigration status; to make provision about marriage and civil partnership involving certain foreign nationals; and for connected purposes.
- Visit the UK Parliament website to view the Bill
- The Law Society of Scotland's written evidence (November 2013)
- Letter to Peers at Second Reading (February 2014)
- Briefing Note to Peers at Second Reading (February 2014)
- Law Society of Scotland amendments with reasons and effects (February 2014)