Transparency of Lobbying, Non-party Campaigning and Trade Union Administration Bill
A Bill to introduce a statutory register of consultant lobbyists and establish a Registrar to enforce the registration requirements; regulate more closely election campaign spending by those not standing for election or registered as political parties; strengthen the legal requirements placed on trade unions in relation to their obligation to keep their list of members up to date.
- Visit the UK Parliament website to view the Bill
- The Law Society of Scotland's briefing to MPs (August 2013)
- Law Society of Scotland amendments with reasons and effects (September 2013)
- The Law Society of Scotland's briefing to Scottish Peers (October 2013)
- Law Society of Scotland amendments with reasons and effects (HoL Committee stage) (October 2013)