Air Weapons and Licensing (Scotland) Bill
A Bill to make provision for the licensing and regulation of air weapons; to amend the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005; to amend and extend the licensing provisions of the Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982; and for connected purposes.
This government Bill was introduced by Kenny MacAskill MSP on 14 May 2014.
- Vist the Scottish Parliament website to view the Bill
- The Law Society of Scotland's written evidence (September 2014)
- Watch Jack Cummins of our Licensing Law Committee give oral evidence to the Local Government and Regeneration Committee on 19 November
- The Law Society's Stage 1 Brief to all MSPs (April 2015)
- Stage 3 Amendments (June 2015)
- The Law Society's Stage 3 Brief to all MSPs (June 2015)