A Bill to make provision for the reduction of burdens resulting from legislation for businesses or other organisations or for individuals; make provision for the repeal of legislation which no longer has practical use; make provision about the exercise of regulatory functions; and for connected purposes.
- Visit the UK Parliament website to view the Bill
- The Law Society of Scotland's letter to Scottish MPs (February 2014)
- The Law Society of Scotland's written evidence on the DRAFT Deregulation Bill (September 2013)
- The Law Society of Scotland's Oral Evidence to the Joint Committee on the Draft Deregulation Bill - Michael Clancy, 4 November 2013 (starts at 17.48hrs)
- The Law Society of Scotland's letter to all Scottish Peers (House of Lords, June 2014)