Legal Writings (Counterparts and Delivery) (Scotland) Bill
A Bill to make provision about execution of documents in counterpart and the delivery by electronic means of traditional documents; and for connected purposes.
This Government Bill was introduced by John Swinney MSP on 14 May 2014.
- Visit the Scottish Parliament website to view the Bill
- The Law Society of Scotland's written evidence (June 2014)
- The Law Society of Scotland's Oral Evidence (30 September 2014) (Oral Evidence by the Faculty of Advocates on the Bill commences at 1hr08 and the Society's evidence starts at 1hr53.40)
- Letter to Delegated Powers and Law Reform Committee on Smartcard (October 2014)
- The Law Society's Stage 1 Letter to MSPs (November 2014)