Mental Health (Scotland) Bill
A Bill to make provision for an Act of the Scottish Parliament to amend the Mental Health (Care and Treatment) (Scotland) Act 2003 in various respects; to make provision about mental health disposals in criminal cases; to make provision as to the rights of victims of crime committed by mentally-disordered persons; and for connected purposes.
- Visit the Scottish Parliament website to view the Bill
- The Law Society of Scotland's written evidence (August 2014)
- Law Society Evidence to the Finance Committee (September 2014)
- The Law Society of Scotland's Stage 1 Briefing (February 2015)
- The Law Society of Scotland's Stage 2 Amendments (May 2015)
- The Law Society of Scotland Stage 3 briefing (June 2015)