Lobbying (Scotland) Bill
A Bill for an Act of the Scottish Parliament to make provision about lobbying, including provision for establishing and maintaining a lobbying register and the publication of a code of conduct.
- Visit the Scottish Parliament website to view the Bill
- The Law Society of Scotland's written evidence (November 2015)
- The Law Society's stage 1 brief (December 2015)
- Stage 2 amendments (January 2016)
- Stage 3 Briefing sent to MSPs (March 2016)
- Proposed Stage 3 amendments (March 2016)