Constitutional and human rights law
Inquiry into the procedures for considering legislation
An inquiry to examine the general procedures and practice for considering public Bills in the Scottish Parliament, whether any changes are required, and if so, what these should be.
- Visit the Scottish Parliament website for further information
- The Law Society of Scotland's response (March 2014)
- Watch Michael Clancy give evidence to the Standards,
Procedures and Public Appointments Committee on 5 June 2014
Scottish independence: constitutional implications for the rest of the UK
The UK Parliament's Constitution Committee is conducting an inquiry into the constitutional implications of Scottish independence.
- Visit the UK Parliament website for further information
- The Law Society of Scotland's written evidence (March 2014)