Rebalancing ATOL: Proposals to ensure a fair and proportionate Financial Protection Scheme
The CAA is consulting on a number of changes to the requirements placed on ATOL holders to ensure that it is operating a proportionate and fair system. The changes will affect all ATOL holders.
- Visit the CAA website to view the consultation
- The Law Society of Scotland's Response (September 2014)
British credit unions at 50: call for evidence
A call for evidence seeking views from credit unions, the private sector and wider society on what the credit union sector should look like in the future.
- Visit the Gov.uk website to view the call for evidence
- The Law Society of Scotland's response (August 2014)
Alternative dispute resolution for consumers
The UK Government is asking for views to help them apply new European requirements for alternative dispute and online dispute resolution into UK law.
- Visit the gov.uk website to view the consultation
- The Law Society of Scotland's response (June 2014)
Consumer protection: copycat packaging - call for evidence
Review considering the case for allowing businesses to take civil action against copycat packaging.