Sunset clauses in market investigation remedies: updated guidance
The CMA is consulting on proposed changes to its market investigations guidelines, in relation to the use of ‘sunset clauses’ in remedies.
- Visit the Gov.uk website to view the consultation
- The Law Society of Scotland's response (July 2015)
Public Procurement: A Consultation on Changes to the Public Procurement Rules in Scotland
This consultation describes, and seeks views on, changes to the public procurement rules in Scotland. These changes largely arise from three new EU Procurement Directives and the Procurement Reform (Scotland) Act 2014, including Statutory Guidance and will result in new Procurement Regulations.
- Visit the Scottish Government website to view the consultation
- The Law Society of Scotland's response (April 2015)
Commercial use of consumer data
The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) is inviting views on the commercial use of consumer data.
- Visit the UK Government website to view the consultation
- The Law Society of Scotland's response (March 2015)