Human Rights Enquiry
The European and External Relations Committee of the Scottish Parliament was seeking views on the potential implications for Scotland of the repeal of the Human Rights Act and its replacement with a British Bill of Rights.
- Visit the Scottish Parliament website to view the call for evidence
- The Law Society of Scotland's written evidence
- The Law Society of Scotland’s preliminary views on the proposed repeal of the Human Rights Act and its replacement with a British Bill of Rights (January 2016)
Shaping the work of your Human Rights Commission – Consultation
The Scottish Human Rights Commission is developing its Strategic Plan for 2016-2020. This consultation is aimed at helping to set priorities and improve how the Commission works.
- Visit the Scottish Human Rights Commission website to view the consultation
- The Law Society of Scotland's response (November 2015)