The European Pillar of Social Rights
The European Commission is consulting with everyone - from Member States' authorities to social partners and citizens - in shaping the European Pillar of Social Rights.
- View the consultation on the European Commission website
- The Law Society of Scotland's response (December 2016)
Halving the Disability Employment Gap
An All Party Parliamentary Group for Disability has issued a call for evidence to inform its inquiry into how the UK Government can fulfil its pledge to halve the disability employment gap.
- View the call for evidence on the Disability Rights UK website
- The Law Society of Scotland's written evidence (July 2016)
Consultation on Mandatory Pay Gap Reporting
The UK Government is seeking views on draft regulations that will increase transparency around the differences in pay between men and women.
- Visit the gov.uk website to view the consultation
- The Law Society of Scotland's response (March 2016)