Property and Land Law
Rental Income Guarantee Scheme: Support for new purpose build-to-rent Private Rented Housing in Scotland
The Scottish Government is seeking views from the industry and other stakeholders on a detailed Rental Income Guarantee Scheme proposal as part of developing its overarching strategy for supporting the growth in the new build for rental market.
- Visit the Scottish Government website to view the consultation
- The Law Society of Scotland's response (April 2016)
Registers of Scotland: Keeper Induced Registration consultation
Registers of Scotland are consulting on keeper induced registration.
- View the consultation document on the Registers of Scotland website
- Read the Law Society of Scotland's response (January 2016)
Consultation on a draft Land Use Strategy for Scotland 2016-2021
The first Land Use Strategy was published in March 2011 and it initiated a step change towards a more integrated and strategic approach to land use. The Scottish Government is seeking views on the second Land Use Strategy 2016-2021 which is also subject to Stategic Environmental Assessment (SEA).
- View the consultation on the Scottish Government website
- The Law Society of Scotland's response (January 2016)