In-house CPD & events
We run a series of free "CPD for In-House Lawyers" events, which are open to all solicitors working in-house.
To help us improve our programme we're looking for:
- Your suggestions for future CPD seminar topics
- Enthusiastic in-house lawyers to speak at seminars and conferences
To contribute, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas.
To find out more about our free seminars and book your place, please follow the event links below to our Update Conferences & Events portal.
11 October 2016
PC & video conference links to remote locations will be made available
1 hour verifiable CPD
This seminar will focus on:
· What is social media these days?
· How might you use it most effectively for your organisation and your career?
· What are the risks when you and your colleagues use social media platforms? After you have your social media policy in place, what next?
· Business opportunities flowing from the use of data generated through social media interactions.
Speakers - John MacKenzie, Shepherd & Wedderburn LLP, and Sara Scott, ILC Vice Convener
The following events are currently being planned. Booking will open soon via our Update Conferences & Events portal. Please note that dates and topics are subject to change during the planning stage.
17 November 2016
The Power of Coaching - an introduction
Our seminars are generally hosted at the Society's offices in Edinburgh in the evenings. From there, video conferencing is available and we regularly link to a number of sites across Scotland. For those unable to attend in person we also offer a limited number of PC links. If you are interested in setting up a video conferencing link for your organisation, please contact us.