Brussels Agenda: in-house focus
20 June 2016
Latest edition of the Brussels Agenda features articles by and for in-house solicitors.
The Society’s joint Brussels office, shared with the Law Society of England & Wales and the Law Society of Northern Ireland, publishes a monthly bulletin for solicitors across the three jurisdictions.
The most recent edition of the Brussels Agenda (published in mid-June 2016) focuses squarely on in-house solicitors: their role, their challenges and their aspirations.
- The Evolution of the In-House Lawyer by Lynda Towers, outgoing Convener of the In-House Lawyers Committee of the Law Society of Scotland
- In-House Lawyers in Business by Janice More, Executive Director and General Counsel at The Law Society of England & Wales
- Key Challenges for Aspiring In-House Lawyers by JP Irvine, General Counsel and Company Secretary at Translink in Northern Ireland
- Profiles of two in-house lawyers working in Scotland who started their legal careers elsewhere in Europe
- Legal Professional Privilege for In-House Lawyers: the European context, a reminder of the current position from the Brussels office
- How to Successfully Progress your In-House Career by Robert Bourns, Vice President of The Law Society of England & Wales
Read the June 2016 edition of the Agenda for these insights and more from the Brussels office.