In-house lawyers news archive
The In-house Lawyers Group Annual General Meeting 2015
27 November 2015
The In-house Lawyers Group held its Annual General Meeting on 2nd October 2015.
Report from the In-house Lawyers Group AGM 2nd October 2015
Notice of the meeting was approved by the members attending
Attendee numbers: 22 in total: 6 ILG Committee members and 16 ILG members.
The Minute of 3rd October 2014 was approved subject to amendment of it being a meeting of the Group, and the attendees.
The following committee members were re-elected/elected:
- Sarah Scott – RBS
- Graeme McWilliams – Standard Life
- Sheekha Saha – Comhairle nan Eilean Siar
- Claudia Bennett – Office of the Advocate General
Election after Co-option in 2015
- M. Elena Sanz Arcas – Scottish Power
- Andrew Todd – Springfield Properties PLC
- Jennifer Bairner – Crown Office Procurator Fiscal Service
- James Honan - Financial Conduct Authority
Chair’s address was presented
The Financial Report generated comment, noting that the budget was underspent. the Chair explained that this would not be carried forward into the next year, as the Society operates a zero balance budgeting system.