The Justice Debate August 2014
We hosted a debate at Glasgow Caledonian University on Wednesday 6th August. Justice Secretary Kenny MacAskill and the Advocate General Lord Wallace answered questions from our membership on the referendum and Scotland's constitutional future.
If you are viewing from a mobile device or cannot see our videos below please go directly to our Vimeo channel.
Latest-news Rss Feed
- SLCC budget and levy increase “unacceptable” says Law Society
- Law Society of Scotland comment on Prime Minister’s Brexit statement
- Law Society of Scotland Street Law project makes European finals
- Law Society of Scotland's statement on ‘Scotland’s Place in Europe’
- Glasgow Solicitor Alison Atack to be next Law Society of Scotland vice president