The Justice Debate August 2014
We hosted a debate at Glasgow Caledonian University on Wednesday 6th August. Justice Secretary Kenny MacAskill and the Advocate General Lord Wallace answered questions from our membership on the referendum and Scotland's constitutional future.
If you are viewing from a mobile device or cannot see our videos below please go directly to our Vimeo channel.
Latest-news Rss Feed
- Technology is good for business but cybersecurity a key issue
- Criminal justice system to be accessible and provide inclusive service for all
- Joint statement on the possible reinstatement of the death penalty in Turkey
- Career development and volunteering at the Law Society
- Increased civil court fees would be damaging to access to justice