The Justice Debate August 2014
We hosted a debate at Glasgow Caledonian University on Wednesday 6th August. Justice Secretary Kenny MacAskill and the Advocate General Lord Wallace answered questions from our membership on the referendum and Scotland's constitutional future.
If you are viewing from a mobile device or cannot see our videos below please go directly to our Vimeo channel.
Latest-news Rss Feed
- Law Society of Scotland highlights priorities for legal profession and EU nationals as Article 50 is triggered
- Last few days to nominate someone brilliant for In-house Rising Star Award
- New Partner Practice Management Course - 14 June 2017
- Sale of Legal Post delivers cash benefits for talented Scottish Students
- Pupils from four Scottish schools through to final of national debating tournament