The Justice Debate August 2014
We hosted a debate at Glasgow Caledonian University on Wednesday 6th August. Justice Secretary Kenny MacAskill and the Advocate General Lord Wallace answered questions from our membership on the referendum and Scotland's constitutional future.
If you are viewing from a mobile device or cannot see our videos below please go directly to our Vimeo channel.
Latest-news Rss Feed
- Equality and Diversity - meet our guest bloggers
- Find out how you can support the next generation of Scottish Solicitors
- Law Society and Glasgow Caledonian University to host seminar on Brexit and human rights
- Scottish pupils through to semi-finals of national debating tournament
- Registers of Scotland - digital transformation consultation