The Royal Scots Club
An Office in Town
Business at the Club
As an exclusive benefit to members of the Law Society, on joining they will receive a £50.00 dining voucher to spend in the dining room.
The Royal Scots Club has been established since 1919 and employs an open and equal membership policy. Situated in the heart of the city, it is only a few minutes-walk from Princes Street and Waverley Railway Station
Club facilities include 25 beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms, a period dining room offering meals six days a week, a bar and members lounge & library, several private rooms available to hire for meetings, dining and functions and a large number of reciprocal Clubs worldwide, many in London, where members can stay when travelling for business or pleasure.
Whether you are looking for a place to host meetings in the centre of the city, somewhere to entertain colleagues or superior bedroom accommodation, The Royal Scots Club is your ideal base in Edinburgh.
The benefits are many and diverse:
- Complimentary drop in meeting facilities for up to 6 people, available from 7.00am to 7.00pm
- Members’ room hire rates for private dining, board meetings, training courses and seminars
- Excellent Club lunches served in our period members dining room, from £13.50 for 2 courses
- Access to a worldwide network of Reciprocal Clubs, many in London
- Account facilities available
- A Members Lounge, offering complimentary tea and coffee as well as a range of daily newspapers and business magazines
- 20% off our best overnight accommodation rates for full members
- Special overnight accommodation rates for visiting colleagues, friends and family.
- Complimentary and secure WIFI connectivity in all public areas, meeting rooms and bedrooms
- Members receive reduced rates and discounts on many local businesses and retail outlets, including Great Grog and Comcab Taxis
- Access to the worldwide network of International Associate Clubs and Preferred Golf Club (PGC) membership
Town Membership £235.00 with joining fee of £100.00 (living in Edinburgh)
Country Membership £155.00 with joining fee of £100.00 (living in UK and outside Edinburgh)
If you join between October and December, the pro rata rate will be:
Town membership for £180.00 plus the joining fee
Country membership for £120.00 plus the joining fee
Janet Grant, Membership Secretary, The Royal Scots Club, 30 Abercromby Place, Edinburgh, EH3 6QE
Tel: 0131 556 4270