Scottish Building Society
Scottish Building Society is Scotland’s only independent building society and is proud to be the longest established building society in the world.
We've mortgages to suit everyone, whether you're a first time buyer, looking to move house, buying a property to let out, or switching your mortgage from another lender.
As an approved supplier to the Law Society of Scotland we are also pleased to offer an exclusive First Time Buyer Guarantor Mortgage to fully qualified members and their children.
A First Time Buyer Guarantor Mortgage could allow you, or your children to buy their first home with the help of a parent or parents acting as guarantor.
- Available to fully qualified Law Society of Scotland members aged under 35 or the children of members
- Loans from £50,000 to £350,000
- Borrow up to 95% of the property value or purchase price, whichever is lower
- Choice of fixed or variable rates
- Available for residential properties in Scotland and England
Choosing a mortgage is one of the most important moves you’ll ever make. We understand the excitement as well as the touch of nerves this can bring, especially for first time buyers. That’s why our staff do all they can to make the process as easy as possible for you.
Call us on 0345 600 4085 to arrange to speak with one of our mortgage advisers or have a look at our website to find out more.