Having trouble viewing pages on our website in Internet Explorer?
For anyone who uses Internet Explorer when browsing the Society’s website we are aware of an issue when accessing the member login section.
If you have the Society’s website set to use compatibility mode the login section pages will not display properly.
To remove the Society’s website from compatibility mode in Internet Explorer, please carry out the following steps:
- Click on the 'Tools' option on you main toolbar (if you cannot see the toolbar, right click near the top of your page and click Menu Bar)
- Click on 'Compatibility View Settings'
- Next click on the Society's website address (www.lawscot.org.uk) that should be showing in the list of websites you've added to compatibility view
- Click 'Remove', then close or,
- If (www.lawscot.org.uk) is not in the list, ensure that the Display intranet sites in Compatibility View box is not checked - if it is, uncheck it then close.
The login section pages should now display properly. You will only need to complete this process once.
If this still does not resolve your issue, please email us at email@example.com
You can also see details of the minumum browser requirements for using our site.