See the latest business support from the Scottish Government
You can read more about the UK Government's claim for wages through the job retention scheme here
List of available support
- Scottish Government’s Updated list of funding support for businesses in Scotland.
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme - get the latest information on the furlough scheme.
- Self-Employed Income Support Scheme will provide eligible self-employed individuals (including members of partnerships) to receive a cash grant worth 80% of their average monthly trading profit over the last three years. Along with other UK law societies, we have made representation to the Chancellor to make changes to the threshold.
- HMRC’s Time to Pay service may allow businesses flexibility in meeting other tax liabilities.
- HMRC helpline to offer practical help and advice for businesses and self-employed people who are concerned about paying their tax due to coronavirus COVID-19. Contact the HMRC Helpline at 0800 0159 559
- 1.6% rates relief for all non-domestic properties in Scotland, effectively freezing the poundage rate.
If you are unsure about what Government support packages are available to your business, our accountancy partners have created a simple toolkit to navigate the options based on your particular circumstances. Find our more on the AAB COVID-19 Information hub