Cybercrime and information security present challenges for all organisations. A cyberattack or data breach can cause major disruption, reputational damage and financial costs. These pages outline some of the key threats and risks, and provide basic tips for best practice. The Cybersecurity Guide is also available as a downloadable pdf.
In association with:
- The requirements for basic technical protection from cyber attacks are set out in the UK Governments Cyber Essentials Scheme.
- Free Cyber security training has been made available by the UK Government.
- Solicitors may also consider becoming members of the Cyber Security information Sharing Partnership (CISP) which is a joint industry and government initiative to share cyber threat and vulnerability information see link below . Benefits of the membership include:
- Early warning of Cyber Threats
- Ability to learn from specialism
- Improved ability to protect business networks