5.5 hours verifiable CPD
The world we live and work in is changing at an ever increasing rate.
Both employees and clients have vastly different expectations and needs to even just 10 years ago – so how can we meet these to be a great manager in the 21st century?
This workshop provides an informative, stimulating and safe environment to explore theory and techniques that people with management responsibilities can utilise to get the best out of their teams.
- Greater capability and confidence in leading and managing people
- Feel less stressed about handling difficult conversations and conflict
- Empower and engage your team in the business of the organisation
- Feel confident about holding robust delivery conversations
- Enhance ability to successfully implement and manage change in your organisation
- Opportunity to discuss 21st century people management techniques in a safe environment
Mark Douglas, Blue Ptarmigan
Mark Douglas is a business partner in Blue Ptarmigan who specialise in helping people achieve more than they ever thought possible.
He has had a wide-ranging business career, which has included delivering senior roles in HR, Learning & Development, Supply Chain & Operations, Retail, Property Development and Change Management. He is a business mentor and coach with the Princes Trust and was an associate lecturer with Dundee Business School.
Mark has extensive experience in the design and delivery of people based ‘performance improvement interventions’ for SME’s, large businesses and public sector bodies.