Date: 24th August 2022 - 25th August 2022
Time: 09:30 - 13:00
CPD Hours: 6hoursJoin us in August 2022 as our expert speakers bring to you key legal updates, strategic insight, and practical guidance on issues ranging from planning permissions; effective procurement strategies; effect of state subsidies on real estate; key considerations around data protection; confidentiality agreements and how to use them for best results for your clients.
6 hours verifiable CPD
Join us across two mornings for this year’s Commercial Property Law Conference as we provide key legal updates, strategic insight and practical guidance on the topical issues facing the commercial real estate sector in 2022.
Against the backdrop of a real estate sector which continues to recover from the negative impact of the pandemic, attending this conference will provide you with essential market forecasts and ‘big-picture’ discussions about the future of our towns and cities in light of changing consumer demands. Our expert speakers will also delve into key issues such as the impact of the NSI regime on commercial property transactions, impending law reform on commercial leases, data protection, confidentiality agreements, and much more.
This conference will be of interest and relevance to both commercial property specialists and property litigation practitioners. Book your place now and take the opportunity to stay abreast of recent legal developments and case law, engage with our expert speakers, and ask the questions most relevant to your work.
By attending this conference, you will:
- Gain key insights into the current position of the commercial real estate market and forecasts for the year ahead
- Learn about the most significant judicial decisions from the past year and understand their impact on commercial property law
- Receive essential legal updates on the NSI regime, tax issues and aspects of commercial leases, as well as practice guidance on issues such as data protection and confidentiality agreements
- Understand the role of the public sector in the commercial real estate market, and get tips on planning and development strategies
- Learn to think innovatively about the future of our towns and cities to aid in the sustainable recovery and regeneration of the high street
"Very helpful programme."
"Well presented, relevant and the online format worked very well. I felt very much part of the proceedings, effective remote attendance being one positive result of the new reality we find ourselves in."
"The commercial property law conference was very interesting, pitched at an appropriate level, well presented and covered a number of subjects very relevant to practice in that sector."