Date: 22nd January 2020
Time: 12:00 - 16:45
CPD Hours: 4hoursThis comprehensive seminar will keep you updated on all dimensions of your practice from drafting and negotiations, to telecommunications and finance. On completion you will be equipped on how to best advise your clients on complex and over-lapping matters in the sports law sector.
4 hours verifiable CPD
Sports lawyers - jacks of all trades and masters too!
Attend this comprehensive seminar and stay updated on all dimensions of your practice, from drafting and negotiating contracts; protecting your client’s intellectual property issues; reputation management; telecommunications and finance. Whether you represent individual players, agents, organisations or regulatory association this seminar equips you on how to best advise your clients on complex and over-lapping matters in the sports sector.
By attending this seminar, you will:
- Get holistic understanding of the multi-disciplinary aspects of a sports law practice
- Receive drafting top tips to keep in mind when advising your clients increasing chances of success and avoiding mistakes
- Learn effective ways of dispute resolution with practical examples and case law update.
- Laura McCallum, Head of Football Administration & Legal Affairs, Dundee United
- Megan Briggs, Associate, Burness Paull LLP
- Bruce Caldow, Partner - Head of Sports Team, Harper Macleod LLP
- Stephen Farrell, Senior Associate, Burness Paull LLP
- Roddy Cairns, Senior Solicitor, Burness Paull LLP
- Tom Thomas, Partner, Harper Macleod LLP
- Graham Horsman, Senior Solicitor, Harper Macleod LLP