We are Scotland’s leading provider of CPD training, seminars and conferences for the Scottish legal profession. Each year we engage with over 7,500 solicitors at all stages of their career, from the newly qualified to those making partners and gaining accreditations. All of our CPD is available online, both as live and to watch retrospectively. From mid-2022 onwards we aim to reintroduce flagship conferences face-to-face and in hybrid form.
Our exhibition and sponsorship packages provide excellent marketing opportunities for any business that is looking to gain increased brand visibility and presence, and in the right context.
- build relationships with new and existing contacts
- present solutions and case studies to help increase understanding
- contribute to the ongoing industry conversations around key issues
- remain conversant with the issues and businesses in the solicitor profession
- focus on specific constituencies of our membership (eg. high street firms; in house members, new lawyers)
"Clio has supported numerous Law Society events and conferences over the past 5+ years, both in person and more recently online. We are always very impressed by the level of detail put into preparing tailored program for these events and how engaged Law Society members are as a result. This year the Law Society was quick to move to supporting members via virtual events and we were delighted to be able to support a number of these events and in turn broaden our reach within the Scottish legal sector."
To find out more about our sponsorship and exhibition packages, please contact Jim McKay on firstname.lastname@example.org