Our practice rules require anyone who becomes a “manager of a practice” to attend the New Partner Practice Management course (PMC) within 12 months of assuming that role. A "manager of a practice" is defined at Rule D 2.2 and includes sole practitioners, partners in firms and a member or director of an incorporated practice.
It is also open to anyone considering becoming a partner and interested in finding out more about what their legal responsibilities would be - once completed, it is valid for 12 months.
The course is formed of two components: online modules and a training day. Upon completion of the course, all participants will gain 10 hours verifiable CPD.
Price: £375 +VAT
- Standards of conduct and service adherence
- Demonstrating good practice in client service
- Minimising risks and Master Policy
- Accounts rules
- Anti money laundering regulations
- Business processes and management accounts
- Knowledge of financial imperatives in running a business
- Responsibilities to the profession and the public
- Ethical dimensions
- Business development and strategic planning