Anyone who becomes a “manager of a practice” is obliged to attend the New Partner Practice Management course (PMC) within 12 months of assuming that role.
The course is formed of two components: online modules and a live training day. Upon booking you will receive access to online modules to watch. These modules are compulsory for all attendees. You can complete them in your own time, providing it is within one year of your appointment as a practice manager.
The March 2021 PMC training day will be hosted online. We are working to complete the online programme and will publish details of the day’s sessions in due course.
Registration for 18 March 2021 PMC is now open. Please follow the link below to access your Law Society membership and confirm your attendance.
Once you are registered you will receive emails confirming your booking, and another granting you access to each individual online module.
Upon completion of the course, you will gain 10 hours verifiable CPD.
If you have any queries about any aspect of the course, please put those to email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible.
Price: £375 +VAT
- Standards of conduct and service adherence
- Demonstrating good practice in client service
- Minimising risks and Master Policy
- Accounts rules
- Anti money laundering regulations
- Business processes and management accounts
- Knowledge of financial imperatives in running a business
- Responsibilities to the profession and the public
- Ethical dimensions
- Business development and strategic planning