Our highly qualified and knowledgeable team will look after you and your firm throughout the year, giving you peace of mind to concentrate on other aspects of your business. We will work closely with you, providing a familiar point of contact when you need to get in touch.
We are experienced in preparing Accountants’ Reports so that you remain compliant with the Law Society’s regulations and the Solicitors’ Accounts Rule and provide solicitors with specific advice in regard to accountancy issues, taxation and business development. We will also advise you on the most suitable business structure for your practice.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Audit work
- Law Society certificate preparation and assistance
- Corporate and personal tax compliance
- Book keeping advice and assistance
- Setting up new accounting systems
- Companies House statutory filing assistance
- Payroll preparation and assistance
- Partnership changes and disputes
- Transfer of Partnership to Limited company
- Advice and assistance in relation to executries
Contact Darren Smith on 0141 221 7446 or email Darren.Smith@gerberlandagee.co.uk to find out more.