The Society's member benefits scheme offers a range of marketing opportunities designed to help businesses promote relevant services and products to solicitors and firms across Scotland. We offer selected companies the following benefits:
- a dedicated web page in the member benefits section of our website
- an entry in the annual member benefits guide distributed to +11,000 members
- quarterly listing in the member benefits email distributed to +11,000 members
- listing as 'benefit of the month' throughout Society website
- the opportunity to use the scheme logo
- access to legal firms' contact details and market data
- 10% discount on Society exhibitions and sponsorships
- preferential rates for advertising in the Society's monthly magazine, The Journal
- subscription to the Society's monthly magazine, The Journal
How to join
The application process to join the scheme includes supplying references from legal firms and financial checks. The annual fee is £2,500 + vat.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact Charlotta Cederqvist on 0131 476 8166 or email email@example.com.