Highlander is one of the largest, fully accredited, independent, Recovered Paper Companies operating in the Scottish and Irish markets. We process 25,000 tonnes of paper per annum at our East Kilbride Recycling & Destruction Centre, and additionally trade 100,000 tonnes of paper.
Highlander International offers The Law Society of Scotland members a secure, safe Document Destruction Service compliant with EN15713, and membership of the UKSSA, the United Kingdom Security Shredding Association, inclusive of independent annual auditing of all our security shredding procedures, premises and staff.
Key features of our service
- Security Shredding within 24 hrs.
- Archive clearance service available
- Best rates guaranteed – from £1.00 per bag
- Daily collection service – Central Scotland
- Bags and numbered seals ,cabinets and wheeled bins available
- Operating to Document Destruction Standard EN15713
- Enclosed secure container and pallet collections also available
- Audit trail from initial receipt of material, either collected or delivered in, to the final issue of our signed certificate of destruction.
- Containment and storage of material within a secure CCTV monitored area, prior to destruction
- Digital CCTV systems monitor & record the entire document destruction process
- GPS tracking system monitors all Highlander vehicles from point of collection to point of delivery at our Destruction Centre.
- Post destruction, all shredded paper is baled, inspected by our Quality Control Department, and then transported to an approved mill for re-pulping and used in the manufacture of new paper products such as writing papers and tissue products.
If you have a shredding requirement, from a 10 bag collection to an office clearance, Highlander can help! Simply call our Destruction Hotline 01355 241 088 or email your enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org