Sign&Send lets you send letters for Royal Mail delivery directly from Microsoft® Word. With your letter open in Word, simply click on the Sign&Send button in Sign&Send tab, select the postage class (if it’s not already selected) and hit SEND. Three clicks and that’s it. Your letter will now be delivered by Royal Mail.
Sign&Send allows you to outsource your post-room and offers significant cost savings. Members of the Law Society of Scotland are entitled to a special 12-month introductory rate not available to non-members. The following savings would apply to a one-page colour-print letter on 100gsm paper in a C5 windowed envelope:
|In-house cost||Cost with Sign & Send||% Saving|
|Second class Royal Mail||£1.54||£0.85||45%|
|First class Royal Mail||£1.63||£0.98||40%|
Additional savings & benefits include:
- Ability to collect legally valid eSignatures
- Reduced franking tariffs
- Reduced printer lease holding costs
- Reduced office consumable costs
- Reduction in underpaid mail penalties
- No need to bulk print letterhead
- No need to sort your outgoing mail
- Increased staff productivity by outsourcing outgoing mail
Would you like to know more?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0141 357 0453.