As part of our partnership programme we are looking to create a panel of approved accountancy partner firms to offer services and advice to legal firms. This will be a key new benefit for our solicitor members and a great opportunity for accountancy firms to raise their profile.
We wish to work with a number of leading chartered accountant firms that can satisfy the complex demands of a larger practice as well as practical advice and insight to help smaller firms succeed. This will include offering services and advice around areas such as:
- mergers, acquisitions and disposals
- partnership and corporate tax planning
- business structure advice
- partner remuneration and reward
- audit and financial reporting
- succession planning
- reviewing and managing working capital
- internal control processes
- advice on fee-charging and client care
- raising external debt/ equity funding
We are also looking for our approved partners to represent different Scottish regions to ensure access for our members across the country.
This high profile opportunity will enable you to position your organisation as the leading chartered accountant firm for the legal sector and build independent credibility by association with the Society. Our partnership activities are designed to maximise exposure of your organisation, engaging with members and the wider business community through a wide range of channels:
- Position your organisation as a ‘Law Society of Scotland’s Chartered Accountant Approved Partner’
- Ability to use our ‘Approved Partner’ logo on marketing material, adverts and webpages
- Company listing in the Accountancy Partner section of our website
- Promotion of panel through our email to +16K subscribers on a monthly basis
- Social media promotion
- Company listing in our annual accountancy feature in the Journal Magazine (distribution 13,500)
- Company listing in our annual member benefit booklet (distribution 13,500)
Find out more
Contact Charlotta Cederqvist, Head of Business Development, on 0131 476 8166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about our application process, benefits and costs.