Join the Aon Fixed Price Motor Insurance Scheme, exclusively for members of the Law Society of Scotland.
Features and Benefits:
• Fully comprehensive cover for any authorised drivers1 over 21 years of age
• One flat annual premium of £923.722 per car3
• Keep on the road – you’ll get a courtesy car whilst yours is being repaired at an insurer agreed garage
• £100,000 Motor Legal Protection to help you claim for uninsured losses
• Cover for UK and all member countries of the EU for up to 90 days per trip
• Use your car for business? Cover for the insured, spouse or common law partner
There are no unnecessary forms to fill out and the scheme doesn’t require confirmation of a no claims bonus.
Tel: 033 3920 2617
Terms and conditions may apply
1Acceptance restrictions apply for convictions and claims experience. Age restrictions apply
2 Premium inclusive of IPT (Insurance Premium Tax) charged at the appropriate rate
3 The scheme excludes Teslas’ plus vehicles valued in excess of £150,000, as well as certain specialist, rare, classics, supercars or imported vehicles, but Aon may still be able to arrange alternative cover for you.
Please note that this scheme is not suitable for cars registered in a company name
Law Society Scotland is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Aon UK Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.