Amiqus Resolution Ltd was founded in Edinburgh in July 2015 with a mission to make civil justice accessible and has since created award-winning compliance software.
Our first product Amiqus ID is an encrypted online tool for client-onboarding and transaction checks. It turns hours of paper-based admin into minutes of online compliance, keeping client data secure while reducing manual admin and costs.
Your client can undertake document validation, sanctions screening and anti-money laundering checks, all from the convenience of their personal device.
Check Identity Records
- Compare client details against multiple government databases and sources
- Domestic and International PEP screening and sanctions lists checks
Verify Photo Identification
- Verify client documentation via image capture and analysis
- Ensure authenticity for over 150 countries
Company Data and Ownership
- Companies House integration
- International sources, over 120 million entities covered
- Check company directors, ownership and control
Specific to the Legal Sector
- Directly integrates with Clio case management or export pdf reports
- Helps achieve Enhanced Due Diligence e-verification compliance in line with JMLSG guidelines
- Collects and processes client data in line with GDPR requirements
Amiqus ID is accessible, affordable and can be scaled to integrate with any size of company using technology to make compliance simple and repeatable.
At no additional cost, we continuously improve our products in line with the latest regulatory changes: helping your firm to comply with the latest anti-money laundering and data privacy standards, while improving compliance processes for clients and staff.