Amiqus Resolution Ltd is a strategic partner to the Law Society of Scotland and is part of the LawScotTech initiative.
Amiqus was founded in Edinburgh in July 2015 with a mission to make civil justice accessible to everyone through a suite of products that support both firms and clients. Our first product, AmiqusID, is an encrypted online tool for client and staff onboarding and transaction checks. It turns hours of paper-based admin into minutes of online compliance, keeping data secure while reducing manual admin and costs.
Your clients and employees can undertake document validation, sanctions screenings and anti-money laundering checks, all from the convenience of their personal device. Amiqus ID automatically records internal decision-making within its centralised platform, providing a clear digital audit trail.
Check Identity Records
- Compare client details against multiple government databases and sources
- Domestic and International PEP screening and sanctions lists checks
- Submit Basic Disclosure checks for staff
Verify Photo Identification
- Verify client documentation via image capture and analysis
- Ensure authenticity for over 190 countries
Company Data and Ownership
- Companies House integration
- International sources, over 120 million entities covered
- Check company directors, ownership and control
Specific to the Legal Sector
- Directly integrates with Clio case management or export pdf reports
- Helps achieve Enhanced Due Diligence e-verification compliance in line with JMLSG guidelines
- Law Society approved client risk assessments available within the platform
- Collect and process client data in line with GDPR requirements
Amiqus ID can be scaled to integrate with any size of company using technology to make compliance simple.
At no additional cost, we continuously improve our products in line with regulatory changes, helping your firm comply with the latest anti-money laundering and data privacy standards.