PC renewal FAQs

If l move firms in October/November, what do I have to do to renew my practising certificate?

If leaving one firm and starting with a new firm within October/November, please make sure you get your application form from your former firm and take it with you to your new firm and amend the application form accordingly. If however you start with your new firm during the month of November, you should pass your application to your new firms as soon as possible, so that they can send your form in to ensure you are covered for the month of November.