Date: 4th December 2019
Time: 17:30 - 20:00
Law Society of Scotland
144 Morrison St
Your chance to quiz the candidates ahead of the General Election
Candidates from all the parties standing in this December's General Election will take questions from members of the legal professions, other professions and members of the public at this one-off hustings at our offices in Edinburgh.
Representatives of each party standing for election are due to attend as follows:
- Joanna Cherry QC, Scottish National Party
- Lesley Laird, Scottish Labour Party
- Sebastian Leslie, Brexit Party
- Liam McArthur, Scottish Liberal Democrats
- Iain McGill, Scottish Conservative and Unionist Party
- Claire Miller, Scottish Green Party
Due to security requirements in the building, advance registration is required, so please ensure you notify Katie Hay at email@example.com - please include any access requirements. Joining instructions will be sent by email ahead of the event.