CPD Hours: 6hours
By watching this conference, you will learn about:
- Recent money laundering cases in courts and tribunals
- Client onboarding and identification in a digital age
- When, why and how to submit good quality SARs
- Financial crime landscape post-Brexit and post-Covid: what to look out for
- Insight into sanctions compliance and fraud
- Civil, criminal and tribunal cases
- Prosecutions for breach of regulations
- Trends in firms compliance: vulnerable areas
- What could be done better? Practical guidance and best practice tips
- Update on the work currently undertaken
- When, how and why to submit a SAR
- How does a good SAR look like? Practical guidance
- When should an activity be considered ‘suspicious’?
- What do they mean?
- What's the difference?
- How do we comply?
In this session we will analyse case studies and guide you through:
- 'Red flags' of money-laundering in property transactions
- How to handle these red flags
"The speakers were extremely knowledgeable and I particularly enjoyed … their practical advice on the day to day aspects of dealing with AML. Altogether a very well organised and informative event"
"This was a timely topic selected by LSS for a full-day conference and well worth the investment of a day. A well paced every with interesting and knowledgeable speakers. If all LSS events online are like this one, I'll be attending many more"
"Brilliant seminar made what could have been a very dry subject interesting"
"Very informative and excellent speakers"