Date: 27th August 2020
Our popular AML and Financial Crime Conference will run in a virtual live setting this year.
The convergence of regional and international perspectives on the AML issues of today and of tomorrow is more important than ever in these unprecedented times.
Join our focused mix of interactive sessions to hear about the latest developments around money laundering and the conduct of financial crime, and good practice tips to manage risks and keep your firm compliant.
Book now to join us online and look out for further programme details coming soon.
"The AML conference was interesting, relevant, comprehensive, and excellent value for money"
"Very well organised and very insightful on AML compliance"
"Well run and interesting day"
"Very informative and good variety of topics"
- Martin Cox, Deputy Head UK Financial Intelligence Unit, National Crime Agency
- Jane Jarman, Associate Professor, Nottingham Law School
- Ramandeep Kaur Chhina, Associate Professor, Edinburgh Napier University
- Callum Murray, CEO, Amiqus
- Professor Emilios Avgouleas, Professor of International Banking Law and Finance, University of Edinburgh
- Tom Stocker, Partner, Pinsent Masons
- Graham Barrow, Anti-Money Laundering Expert
David Artingstall, Associate Fellow, Royal United Services Institute for Defence and Security Studies