CPD Hours: 6hours
6 hours verifiable CPD
Watch our speakers delve into the most pressing issues in conveyancing practice in 2021.
Our expert speakers will bring you up to speed on essential legal updates including the next steps in digital conveyancing, anti-money laundering and cladding. You will also get vital insights into the latest property technology and tax implication in conveyancing transactions.
Industry experts will provide best practice top-tips on a wide range of issues dealing with conveyancing transactions. We also have a panel discussion on how to manage client expectations in a remote setting.
- Learn about essential updates and the key issues affecting conveyancing practice in 2021.
- Gain insights into the property technology and it’s use for best outcomes.
- Improve your understanding of the tax implication in conveyancing transactions.
- Refresh your knowledge on all aspects of conveyancing practice from drafting to sales and purchases.
- What to consider when formulating defect wording
- Standard policy conditions explained
- Suggested additional covers
- Incidental Financial Business rules and requirements
- Additional covers and clauses
- The 2015 Insurance Act implications