This module includes practical case studies exploring where professional organisations have fallen victim to cyber attacks, the opportunity to apply cyber security practices to your organisation in real time and the time to reflect on your own business contingency plans. Self -assessment will enable you to check your knowledge and the plans you have in place in a legal sector context.
1 hour verifiable CPD
This module is priced at £60 + VAT
- Understand the cyber threat landscape and why organisations must adopt safe cyber practices
- Identify the measures an organisation needs to secure their digital footprint
- Understand techniques used by cyber criminals in an attack and how to protect against them
- Use modern information technology software safely and responsibly
- Identify the steps to take if a breach of security occurs