Date: 18th April 2018
Time: 09:00 - 16:15
200 St Vincent Street
5.5 hours verifiable CPD
This event looks at the key developments in debt recovery. With the new simple procedure having been in place for some time, we now have an opportunity to assess it and consider future steps in this area. Meanwhile, the Accountant in Bankruptcy has published its proposals on how to enhance and improve the Debt Arrangement Scheme. On top of all of this, Brexit poses complications for existing regimes for debt recovery across jurisdictions.
Join us on Wednesday 18 April where we will address these developments, and focus on the ever-important matters in debt collection: how to choose the most appropriate remedy, assess the costs and benefits of raising an action and continue to deliver the best possible service for your clients.
• Understand recent key developments in debt recovery
• Review strategies for pre-legal recovery
• Choose the most appropriate form of diligence
• Discuss the progress and future of simple procedure
• Manage cross-jurisdictional debt recovery