Date: 1st March 2021 - 2nd March 2021
CPD Hours: 6hoursJoin us across two afternoons in March 2021 for a timely update and authoritative guidance on current challenging employment law issues.
6 hours verifiable CPD | across two afternoons
Join us across two afternoons in March 2021 for a timely update and authoritative guidance on current challenging employment law issues.
Our expert speakers will reflect on key topics ranging from Trade Unions and Industrial relations, employee grievances, TUPE regulations, Advocacy in Employment Tribunal and much more.
With many opportunities to engage in a lively discussion and virtual networking built into the programme, save the dates now.
- Reflect on the best practices for handling employee grievances and sexual harassment complaints.
- Understand the challenges and scope of pre-litigation prospects and how to use it to improve outcomes for your client
- Get top advocacy tips for appearing before an Employment Tribunal, increasing chances of success and avoiding mistakes
- Gain insight into domestic and international transactional employment issues and key legal updates
- Trade union recognition
- Collective bargaining
- Industrial & labour relations in the UKQ
- Industrial Action and The Trade Union Act 2016
- ‘Automatic transfer principle’
- Transfer of employees: Who and how
- ‘Duty to inform and consult’
- ‘Unfair dismissal’ and ETO reasons
This session is optional.